- Brand Name: byncceh
- Origin: Mainland China
- Recommend Age: 4-6y,7-12y,12 y
- Certification: CE
- Certification: China certified (3C),Europe certified (CE),USA certified (UL)
- Theme: Animals & Nature,Fantasy & Sci-Fi
- Warning: don’t eating
- DIY: Bath Bombs Set
- Birthday Xmas Gifts: mazing Science Educational Kits
Amazing Science Educational kits Science Explore! Make your own Bath Bomb
1 *Bag of citric acid
1 *Bag of baking soda
1 *Measuring cup
1 *Baby oil
1 Guide book
1.Take out a container,add 20g baking soda,10g citric acid to stir one minute to mix well.
2. Add 3-4 drops of baby oil, 2 drops of fragrance in it.
3. Use the muddler to mix the oil,fragrance and mixture together. Stirring until the powder becomes wet.
4. Divide the mixture into different containers before adding pigments. (You can also mix two pigments to get a now color.)
5. Add the 1-2 drops of pigment, and start to stir to make sure the mixture is evenly dyed.
6. After pouring the mixture into the mould, press firmly immediately to make sure there is no gap.
7.After waiting for several hours to solidify, take the bath bomb out from the mould.
8. Put it in the warm water and watch it fizzing!
1.Not suitable for children under 36 months due to the presence of small parts which may present a choking hazard.
2.Adult supervision required all times.
3.Contains fragrances that may cause allergies.
4.Do not apply to damaged, sun burnt, inflamed or sensitive skin. Test for allergic reaction on a small area of skin before use.
If any allergic reaction does occur, remove and seek advice. Take appropriate precautions.
5.As staining may occur to some materials surfaces, color & contents may vary, please keep this information for future reference.
6.The kit is intended for children over 6 years.